great to see the kids back on the ice! We are now into our third week
and things are running fairly smoothly, considering our current
However, we ask that you respect both arena's Return to Operations
Policies. There have been some concerns brought to the board, especially
the Rule of 1 spectator per participant totaling a maximum of 25
spectators per event. This rule needs to be followed to allow for 25
spectators before or after the rental to be in the facility. We don't
want hockey to end because we are not following the rules set out by
The guidelines are below if you need to reference them again. Please read these before arriving at an arena.
Thanks, again, for respecting and abiding by the arena policies so Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey can continue with the 2020-2021 season.
Thank you for your patience as we work to organize the 2020-2021 Hockey Season.
Thank you to all of the volunteers who are assisting with screening at the entry ways. To make things run as smoothly as possible, please follow the procedure below that MUST
- One participant and parent should show up 30 minutes prior to their ice time and will be let in to get set up. Please have the volunteer arranged ahead of time.
- 15 minutes before the ice time, that volunteer will unlock the front door and allow participants and one parent/guardian per participant in.
- Each person MUST BE screened (This includes EVERYONE entering the building). There is a print-off of the questions, which each person can read verbally answer, or a group can be asked and answer.
- Ensure all persons sign in, sign in sheets with be on the table at the entrance.
- Once all participants are in, the front door needs to be locked.
- Lastly, at 30 minutes into their ice time (30 minutes before the next ice time if applicable), let the next group’s volunteer in to start this process for their group.
Ice times for each team are now listed on this site.
Would you like to be able to import your team(s) schedules into your other calendars, and automatically sync when those schedules change? This website provides a Live Calendar "Feed" which allows programs like Microsoft Outlook®, services like Google Calendar™, or devices like the Apple iPhone™ to import and combine with your other calendars. Because it's a "feed" and not a "file" (which you can also export from this site), information changed on the site will automatically update in your other calendar(s).
Create your own personal "Calendar Feed Address" which you can use to automatically synchronize your team(s) calendar with devices and software which allow "Subscribed" or "Internet" calendars.
To subscribe to your team(s) follow these instructions:
Choose the team, Click on Full Calendar, Select "Subscribe" on the Calendar.
Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey is once again working again with Johnny K Sports and will be organizing an Fall Clothing Order. Details will be emailed once they are available.
Also coming soon.... NEW hockey socks to match our new jerseys! Orders will be placed through each team and details will be sent to each team manager.
Disclaimer: Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes may occur at any time. The Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey Association will make every effort to keep our membership up-to-date as changes arise.